Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Getting to Why and How I became a product of the product

Why am I doing this?

How many times have I ever asked that question of myself upon embarking on a new adventure, or finding myself in the midst of new territory?
I feel like a character in Lost sometimes. Not sure why or how I got here, but making the best of the situation.

So, I’ve thought about my involvement with this ReLiv business. I’ve read books on network marketing, on sales, on developing referral systems, on all kinds of aspects I think will fill in the gaps about WHY I am doing this and more importantly HOW do I do it.

The WHY is pretty easy. Here are just a few from my list of "Getting to Why" (not Why, Arizona, but Why do I want to do this business)

It’s fun, I’ll meet new people, I’ll get money, It’s a grassroots approach to sales, no big middleman, I’ve been wanting to try another new career, I never did sales and want to see if I can, I’ve had issues with business, money,"selling" etc. this will help me clear those, I want to see if I can, I need money to travel, I want to share the miracle of healing that I received, I think the world needs healthy people in it, I like being able to contribute to nourishing the world
It’s interesting that as my list goes on, I get to the higher levels of Why. Ultimately, I want to contribute and help our world become a better place.

How am I doing this?

Fortunately, I have a great template in my sponsor. She is well versed, practiced and steeped in the ReLiv system. She is willing to take time and effort to assist me as I travel through this unknown territory. And, she is a product of the product.
I too am product of the product. I think everyone in ReLiv is or we wouldn’t be doing this.
When I say I’m a product of the product, I must begin by telling my story. See my next post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said.

Sandra said...

Thanks Rita. Are you distributing as well, or do you have interest in the product?? We are currently announcing a new product that works for diabetics and blood sugar levels. Let me know if you want more information.

Sandy