Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My Story

Here's my story since I have become involved with this wonderful business and product -- ReLiv.

It has saved my life in more ways than one. Since starting on their basic product (Classic/Innergize powered drink 2x a day) I have absolutely no more pain in my ankle that was damaged so badly 20 years ago and had created chronic pain conditions for me for the last 10 years. This is an answer to my prayers as I was certain I would be in a wheelchair by the time I was 70 and had been taking overdoses of aspirin and ibupropen for several years. I had even considered having my foot ambutated to eliminate the terrible pain. Today, I am pain free!!!

The other way ReLiv has saved my life is the opportunity it holds for increasing my income and providing a lifestyle I really want. In the past, even though I held positions of corporate responsiblity, ran my own consulting business and was engaged in an active, large pschotherapy practice in Chicago, I had not managed my personal finances responsibly and in my retirement, had to still work to generate income beyond my Social Security income.

With ReLiv, I am able to keep my own schedule at home, use and enjoy the beauty of where I live in Southern Arizona, and provide a service to mankind by nourishing the world, helping others to have fullness of health as I now do and experience the freedom from pain I have found.

In addition, I am happy that as a distributor, I can contribute a special fund ReLiv has set up that supports the feeding and nourishment of children in need here in the US and around the world. At this time, the foundation is feeding 40,000 children a day!!! They all receive the ReLiv nutrition and it gives me the reassurance that there is progress in a world challenge I have been concerned about for some time.

Let me know if you want to find out how ReLiv can help you with your own health concerns. I'll be glad to explain more about the products, the business and also get you in touch with others who have had results from this wonderful nutrition that matches your own needs.

No comments: