Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Another Reason to take ReLiv

I was thinking about this today and I want to clarify something in my mind. It has to do with the future (or the present) of our world and our country.

It seems to me that every day I see more and more people who have given up on themselves, on their life styles and who show an ever increasing "malaise". By contrast, I've seen and experienced that good health leads to healthier thoughts, clarity of mind and positive mood levels. Good health means good nutrition and good nutrition is what ReLiv offers. It's a gift.

With all we have to deal with in this world currently and in the future, it seems to me that we need people who can accept this gift. We need people who can cope with the difficulties that lie ahead. The pressures that are pressing on us from every direction look as though they will continue and worsen. War, environmental crisis, economic downturns, educational erosion, so many conflicts in our society need people who can think well, be compassionate and who know the difference between good health and ill health.

I've accepted the gift of ReLiv. I want to contribute as much as possible while I'm still on this earth. How about you?

Sandy

No comments: