Monday, May 5, 2008

Consistency, Consistency, Consistency

One of the first things you learn when you start the ReLiv products is to take them consistently. If you have read "My Story" is how ReLiv worked to take my pain away in three days. This pain had been with me over 10 years and was getting worse and worse every year.

You can bet I took the product consistently. Well, when I went to the San Jose conference, I brought my product along of course and I thought I was doing ok taking it consistently until mid-morning on Saturday.

Suddenly, as I was sitting in the main auditorium, I got up to go the the ladies room and wham!! My ankle pain was back with a vengence. I couldn't believe it and thought it would subside easily if I just walked it off as I sometimes do. But no. This was pain like I used to have before December, pain so bad I could barely walk and I was not looking forward to having all those people see me limping and hobbling so badly I could barely make it.

So, I hobbled alone back across the street to my hotel. Got myself upstairs and realized I had not been taking ENOUGH product. I had taken it consistently, but didn't have the amount correct since Friday morning.

I was so afraid I'd blown it forever! All my memories of how things had been came back. All my fears and that terrible pain made me realize I still had a broken, damaged ankle and I had ReLiv to thank for giving me my mobility back.

So I took a big old shake, laid down for about an hour, took another shake with lots of Arthraffect, a bit more rest and Lo and Behold!!! I was pain free the rest of the time.

I learned my second lesson. Number one was consistency, Number two is amount! I will not make the same mistake again.

S

No comments: