Monday, May 12, 2008

Starting My Business

Just a quick explanation about how I decided to commit myself to the ReLiv business. Although I'd always worked and made good money, I had never accumulated wealth, always been in debt and resigned to the fact I would never have an inheritance for my children other than passing on family values (that counts for much, I know, but I still wanted to give them some financial assets as well).

Then my mom died and the estate she and my dad left me was put in trust, so I wouldn't spend it away. The income from the trust was less than I thought and I was angry and resentful about that as I thought it should be more. I didn't like feeling that way and I wanted another avenue of income besides house sitting.

Did you know the ReLiv business is a willable asset? This is a very unusual aspect of network marketing. Usually, the business dies when the person dies. But Reliv has made it so our families can benefit even if we are gone.

So, I figured I still had time left in my life to make amends (amending past behaviors to new behaviors), make money by myself as opposed to living off my parent's trust AND save/use my income wisely AND pass it on to my kids. That was my motivation for the business and once that happened, my son-in-law stood by me, offered his support and I also found a way to enter the business at the highest profit level . That increased my ability to tap into the true spirit of networking by telling not just everyone I knew, but putting out my cards whenever and where ever I could, and treating myself as a business person.

Because there are regular Tuesday night informational meetings, Saturday trainings and other wonderful support systems in place, I will not be alone in making all this happen. It is my full intention to do this business to the best of my ability and to learn and grow in the process. Sounds like FUN to me!!!

Watch me grow. Join me if you want. We'll nourish our world together!

No comments: